Pre-School – Beginner (3 to 5 Years Old)
30-minute lessons, twice a week. Total number of classes will depend on the session. Classes are limited to 4 students. Your child will be taught the following skills:
- Water Adjustment
- Front & Back Floats
- Holding their breath
- Flutter Kicks
- Pool Safety
We have two different Pre-School Beginner levels. Below are the skills needed for your child, please pick the class according to your child’s skill. All skills must be done without floaties.
Pre-School 1 – (Ages 3-5)
- Limited Experience in the water.
- Will not go under water by themselves.
Pre-School 2- (Ages 3-5)
- Has been in the water many times.
- Will go under water 3-5 seconds by themselves.
- Can move (kick or glide) 2-3 feet under water.