COVID-19: A Note To Our Customers
We at Karen’s Aquatics care deeply about the health of our patrons, staff, and children we instruct. We have implemented new precautions to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and to maintain that our facility is a fun, SAFE, place for children to learn to swim.
Some of the precautions that we are taking as a staff is:
- Implementing strict cleaning protocol before, between, and after lessons.
- Decreasing class sizes and times.
- Teachers will teach with a face shield at all times.
- Teachers & Staff will be trained to follow the precautions and safety measures.
We ask your partnership in adhering to the below:
- Do not bring swimmers who are feeling ill or who are showing any symptoms.
- Only ONE parent per family. No outside spectators can attend at this time.
- Swimmers with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with their Doctor.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands (60-95% alcohol) upon arrival.
- As per city, state, and CDC guidelines as of April 5th, we will not require masks to be worn at this time. Please note that as the summer progresses, these guidelines are subject to change.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before and depart no later than 5 minutes after class to avoid overlapping with other classes.
- Enter the west side of the driveway (by the front door) and exit east of the driveway (by gate).
- Seating will be limited to one chair per parent/guardian. You are welcome to bring your own chair, seating should be arranged to promote social distancing.
Individuals not adhering to the safety and preventative measures mentioned will not be allowed at swim school premises.