COVID-19: A Note To Our Customers
We at Karen’s Aquatics care deeply about the health of our patrons, staff, and children we instruct. We have implemented new precautions to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and to maintain that our facility is a fun, SAFE, place for children to learn to swim.
Some of the precautions that we are taking as a staff is:
- Implementing strict cleaning protocol before, between, and after lessons.
- Decreasing class sizes and times.
- Teachers will teach with face shield at all times.
- Teachers & Staff will have their temperature checked daily.
- Teachers & Staff will be trained to follow the precautions and safety measures.
We ask your partnership in adhering to the below:
- Do not bring swimmers who are feeling ill or who are showing any symptoms.
- Only ONE parent per family. No outside spectators can attend at this time.
- Parent/Guardian and child will have temperature checked upon arrival.
- Swimmers with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with their Doctor.
- Everyone must sanitize their hands (60-95% alcohol) upon arrival and departure.
- We request that masks be worn when entering and exiting the facility.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before and depart no later than 5 minutes after class to avoid overlapping with other classes.
- Enter the west side of the driveway (by the front door) and exit east of the driveway (by gate).
- Seating will be limited to one chair per parent/guardian. You are welcome to bring your own chair, seating should be arranged to promote social distancing.
- Due to COVID-19, we will possibly be using Zoom or SpotTV to live stream our lessons so that parents can watch lessons from their car or a remote location. This live stream will only be available to parents during the duration of their children’s respective swim lessons for the six lessons you get out of the session.
Individuals not adhering to safety and preventative measures mentioned will not be allowed at swim school premises.