COVID-19: A Note To Our Customers
We at Karen’s Aquatics care deeply about the health of our patrons, staff, and children we instruct. We have implemented new precautions to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and to maintain that our facility is a fun, SAFE, place for children to learn to swim.
Some of the precautions that we are taking as a staff is:
- Implementing strict cleaning protocol.
- Decreasing class sizes and times.
- Teachers will have the option to teach with a face shield.
- Teachers & Staff will be trained to follow the precautions and safety measures.
We ask your partnership in adhering to the below:
- Do not bring swimmers who are feeling ill or who are showing any symptoms.
- Only TWO visitors per family. No outside spectators can attend at this time.
- Swimmers with pre-existing medical conditions should consult with their Doctor.
- As per city, state, and CDC guidelines, we will not require masks to be worn at this time. Please note that as the summer progresses, these guidelines are subject to change. Masks are optional.
- We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before and depart no later than 5 minutes after class to avoid overlapping with other classes.
- Enter the west side of the driveway (by the front door) and exit east of the driveway (by gate).
Individuals not adhering to the safety and preventative measures mentioned will not be allowed at swim school premises.